Trailers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cha-cha-cha-cha-Chaaanges!

I made a few changes around the site. And I want to hear what you have to say about it, my good readers.

First off is the Banner. I was told that it the text wasn't creepy enough, so... I tried to ghostify it up! What do you think? Did I go overboard with the "Your Seat" part? Should I change it back to the way it was, edit this change, or keep things the way they are?

Also, you are now able to watch a trailer for most of the movies I mention (at least the trailers I link to) right above the posts, under the banner. Usually the most recently mentioned trailers will be first in line. So, now you have the option to click the outside link, or just scroll and check it here. Might be easier to watch it here if you're just looking for the trailer, and outside in a different window, if you want to keep reading while it loads.

Anyhoo, just an FYI for y'all.

See ya around!

2 comments:

  1. "Your seat" is hard to read but I like the whole effect. Fix that and you're good to go! The trailer playlist works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input, Vanessa!

    I've finally gotten to it. Tried smoothing things out.
    I think it's a bit better now. :)

    ReplyDelete